Media LibraryAdditional Media
Most children learn how to live, play, socialize, and adapt with little effort. They are happy, content, curious, and energetic. But the ability to feel safe, happy, and successful is not innate. Children often need help… they need Beacon Therapeutic’s help.
Therapeutic Day Schools
Two accredited, therapeutic day schools provide special education services to children ages 3-21 with emotional, behavioral or learning needs that exceed a traditional elementary and junior/senior high school’s resources.
Homeless Outreach Services
Provides a safe environment for families to get back on their feet.
Participants are actively involved in taking control of their lives and the lives of their children.
Clinical Outpatient Programs
Enables participants to receive counseling and supplemental support without having to seek help elsewhere.
Certified Medicaid Community Mental Health Services Provider
Beacon Therapeutic 23rd Annual Holiday Supper in Beverly...Wrapped in Goodness
10650 S. Longwood Drive Chicago, IL
December 4, 2015
6:30pm - 10:30 pm
Click here to purchase tickets or learn more about the event!
Other News & Events
- Thursday, April 30, 2015 Beacon Therapeutic's Beacon Bash for Homeless Kids 2015
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 Walker Sands Supports Beacon
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 Partnering for Impact: The FACT Summit on Family Homelessness
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 Chicago Housing Authority Waitlist Lottery
- Saturday, April 19, 2014 Beacon Therapeutic President/CEO Going Over the Edge
- Thursday, December 19, 2013 Making Spirits Bright