Media LibraryAdditional Media
Most children learn how to live, play, socialize, and adapt with little effort. They are happy, content, curious, and energetic. But the ability to feel safe, happy, and successful is not innate. Children often need help… they need Beacon Therapeutic’s help.
Therapeutic Day Schools
Two accredited, therapeutic day schools provide special education services to children ages 3-21 with emotional, behavioral or learning needs that exceed a traditional elementary and junior/senior high school’s resources.
Homeless Outreach Services
Provides a safe environment for families to get back on their feet.
Participants are actively involved in taking control of their lives and the lives of their children.
Clinical Outpatient Programs
Enables participants to receive counseling and supplemental support without having to seek help elsewhere.
Certified Medicaid Community Mental Health Services Provider
Thank you for your generosity to Beacon throughout 2015. Without your help we would not be able to make a difference in the lives of children in our elementary and Jr./Sr. high therapeutic day schools; outpatient mental health services and homeless outreach services. Your tax deductible year-end donation will give Beacon a head start in 2016 to assist more children and families as they achieve a new ending from a disadvantaged beginning.
Every gift is appreciated and YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE when you Click here to make a charitable year-end contribution!
Beacon is grateful for you and your heart for our mission!
Other News & Events
- Thursday, March 10, 2016 Deep in My Art
- Thursday, April 30, 2015 Beacon Therapeutic's Beacon Bash for Homeless Kids 2015
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 Walker Sands Supports Beacon
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 Partnering for Impact: The FACT Summit on Family Homelessness
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 Chicago Housing Authority Waitlist Lottery
- Saturday, April 19, 2014 Beacon Therapeutic President/CEO Going Over the Edge