Media LibraryAdditional Media
Most children learn how to live, play, socialize, and adapt with little effort. They are happy, content, curious, and energetic. But the ability to feel safe, happy, and successful is not innate. Children often need help… they need Beacon Therapeutic’s help.
Therapeutic Day Schools
Two accredited, therapeutic day schools provide special education services to children ages 3-21 with emotional, behavioral or learning needs that exceed a traditional elementary and junior/senior high school’s resources.
Homeless Outreach Services
Provides a safe environment for families to get back on their feet.
Participants are actively involved in taking control of their lives and the lives of their children.
Clinical Outpatient Programs
Enables participants to receive counseling and supplemental support without having to seek help elsewhere.
Certified Medicaid Community Mental Health Services Provider
Empowerment Art Fair 2015
Join the students of Beacon Therapeutic at the annual Deep in My Art, Student Art Show and Auction hosted at Beverly Bank.
The art fair features the art work of our students and is a fun filled night of art and excitement.
Beverly Bank- 10258 S Western Chicago, IL 60643
March 26, 2015
Hosted at Beverly Bank and Sponsored by The Bear Givers
Other News & Events
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 Walker Sands Supports Beacon
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 Partnering for Impact: The FACT Summit on Family Homelessness
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 Chicago Housing Authority Waitlist Lottery
- Saturday, April 19, 2014 Beacon Therapeutic President/CEO Going Over the Edge
- Thursday, December 19, 2013 Making Spirits Bright
- Friday, September 27, 2013 Beacon Funds for Baby Buns