Homeless Outreach Services
Beacon Homeless Services provide a continuum of responsive, low barrier and meaningful services for young people and families, helping them actively take control of their lives. From shelter outreach services for Chicago homeless youth and families to site-based outpatient and transitional programs, our Homeless Outreach Services provide important opportunities for children and families to get back on their feet and live as contributing members of their communities.
Beacon Chicago Homeless Youth, Children and Family Services
Beacon offers a comprehensive range of Homeless Outreach Services for Chicago homeless youth, children and families. Our programs and service offerings include:
- Shelter Outreach Services (SOS)
- Family Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Early Head Start (EHS)
- Health Education
- Little Intensive Outpatient Program/Therapeutic Outpatient Toddler Service (LIOP/TOTS)
- Family Housing Outreach Mobile Engagement Services (HOMES)
- Project for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)
- Coordinated Outreach and Collaborative Housing (COACH)
- Fresh Starts Initiative
To donate to Beacon’s Homeless Outreach Services for Chicago homeless youth, children and families, click here.