Partnering for Impact: The FACT Summit on Family Homelessness
Registration is Now Open!
October 23rd, 2014
Registration begins at 8:00am
525 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605
The Family Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) project's goal is to mitigate the impact of homelessness on child development by improving the housing, health and well-being of homeless and at-risk young mothers and children. The theme of this year's summit is Partnering for Impact. We invite you to join us!
The Summit will highlight the success of FACT while focusing on collaboration, partnerships, and sharing resources when working with homeless families. In addition, we are excited to announce that Ms. Sharon McDonald from the National Alliance to End Homelessness will deliver the keynote address. Click here to register.
Topics to be discussed:
- A Dual Approach: The Services and Systems of FACT
- The Systems Impact on Homeless Families
- Creative Housing Solutions
- Community Relationship Building
- Strategies for Partnering with Government Agencies
- Employment and Education Strategies
- Harm Reduction and Families
- The Changing Landscape of Funding